M-commerce or the mobile commerce is all about using a handy device like mobile phone to make purchases and do online transactions. In m-commerce your device is used for buying and purchasing or to make payments via some device compatible applications, in other words you can say your mobile works as an ATM or like a bank, a bank which you can carry in your pocket. It can be used for various purposes such as to buy a cup of coffee or a train ticket depending upon one’s need
The different forms of mobile commerce are:
Online mobile shopping: In these one can compare different shopping websites or can buy something online using mobile by using internet based applications or browsers.
Mobile banking: These enables user to interact with the bank and maintaining the account all the actions which are done offline by visiting the bank can be done online very easily without going to bank only by help of mobile device
Mobile e-wallet: In these the mobile device is used to make payment by the help of respective cards issued by bank with a unique card number and cvv number, the card can be any debit/credit card like visa card, rupay card etc.
Mobile POS: Mobile POS or point of sale is the new trend in which specialized card swiping machines it gives you convenience to use your mobile device used to collect payment from a credit card
Mobile commerce requires only a wireless connection or an active internet connection to work properly.
With the advancement in technology Smartphone’s and tablets are becoming smarter, giving users increased capabilities and greater reach to accomplish tasks and communicate. These technologies are no longer just luxuries communication devices, but essential tools to improving business performance and giving customers greater convenience and confidence in products and services.
The uses for smart phones are growing and improving at an almost dizzying rate. From Internet browsing, online banking, social networking, research, shopping and more, mobile apps are playing a big role in engaging people with services and each other. And thus mobile commerce is gaining its popularity and holds its future.
Do you know that you could start selling online without physical inventory, warehouse, physical stock? Yes, you can. And it is true, in fact, friends, you know many such entities that are successfully running their online business with no, physical stock or physical inventory.
Are you aware of Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, Flipkart and Snapdeal? They all are examples of retailers who sell online with ZERO INVENTORY COST.So you can also start your online stores /Market Place. like(fashion, electronics, Appliances, Home Decor, Grocery. Medicine, etc with a profit of margin minimum 20% to 100% or even more depending upon category, a brand of the products.) If you wish to sell with no inventory, warehouse and with (limited) money then Drop Shipping is the only way to go.
The definition of drop shipping is ‘provide (goods) by direct delivery from the wholesale suppliers to customers of online stores/Marketplace.’ It is a supply channel where sellers list and accept orders through their own online store or online marketplaces but third-party vendors/drop-shippers supply the product and ship it to the consumer directly on seller’s name/label.
How does it work?
- Seller zeroes down on a product that he/she wants to sell and a wholesaler/drop-shipper who can supply the stock on-demand
- List the products on online stores/marketplaces
- Once order received, seller forwards the details to wholesaler/drop-shipper
- Wholesaler/drop shipper picks, Packs, and delivers the order directly to buyer/Customers.
.Benefits of Drop Shipping
If you are a new start-up then you will find following features of drop shipping which will be a great help/boon to you as a beginner.
- Tried & tested business model
- Little starting up cost
- Less investments
- No inventory issues
- No storage maintenance cost
- No shipping hassle
- You can wholly focus on marketing, operations and be maintaining service standard
- Flexibility of running a business from anywhere in the world
- No headache of unsold stock
- Reach more buyers
So why wait? Grab the opportunity and contact Digitalabhiyan a one-stop solution for new entrepreneurs.Who want to start online stores/Marketplace with less & Safe investment.
E-business or eCommerce business is about offering and buying the item and administrations upheld by electronic installment framework. The framework was introduced in 1970 with electronic information trade. Online eCommerce business indicates to a business exchange that includes the exchange of data over the web.
With the quick development in web development industries and various available platforms, it has made the marketplace for eCommerce business and consumer to make trade and transaction across the world.
There are some steps I have mentioned below that must be followed before starting an online eCommerce business:
- Register Domain name of your choice: A domain name refers to the web address of your website through which you will do your online business. Choosing and registering a domain name is the first step to start an online business.
- Hosting: Hosting is one of the key factors that will help in supporting and increasing your online business, choosing the hosting that best suits your business is very important, a host should be reliable as well as secure.
- Designing the website: This is the most important as it will create your first impression to the visitors on your website and if the impression is good on visitors then converting them to sales becomes very easy. It is very important because it will be considered as the store front.
- Advertising and marketing: Advertising and digital marketing of the website is very important because without advertising nobody will be able to know about your website and the chances of website coming in light reduces very much, by digital marketing and social media marketing people will be able to reach your website easily and can be connected to you very easily which in turn increases the chances of your sales.
- Knowledge about International Trade Laws: If you are planning to start your own online business you must have also thought about doing the business globally so, it becomes necessary for you to understand the international trade laws.
- Register Your Business: Several options are available when it comes to registering your business like-
- Sole Proprietor
- Partnership (if you have a business partner)
Getting the advice for anything nowadays has become very easy, unlike the earlier times today the sharing or getting knowledge and advice can be done very easily and at the same time very fast, also the data collected can be saved very easily and can be reviewed any time, and all the credit goes to the Internet and the fast growing online digital world by the virtue of which getting online advice has become simple.
When it comes to online e-commerce stores, there are many mediums available through which one can get the online advice regarding the same and for the various other topics connected through it, like how to start e-commerce business ?, how to run a successful e-commerce business ? Etc. In the below paragraph I have mentioned some of the ways through which an effective advice can be grabbed online easily.
You can take the help of esteemed Q&A websites like Quora, yahoo answers,wiki answers, Searching via the web is one way which is most commonly used way of getting advice and information,again like Q&A websites there are various forums available like warrior forum, siteowners forum through which you can get advice and ideas for e-commerce,apart from these you can also refer to some articles and blogs easily available on the web after a little search using appropriate keyword where people share their experiences and learning from others experiences is all time best advice and knowledge. And when taking the advice or planning to implement that advice in reality you should also take some precautions and think twice or thrice because it is always not possible that a advice which is best for another person will always fits best for you because the conditions, ideas differ from person to person according to the investment planned and products or services that one is planning to sell on their e-commerce store.
E-commerce or E-business is about offering and buying the item and administrations upheld by electronic installment framework. The framework for electronic information trade was introduced in the year 1970. Online business indicates to a business exchange that includes the exchange of data over the web. With the quick development in web development industries and various available platforms, It has made the marketplace for businesses and consumer to make trade and transaction across the world. Like all business, the E-business also has some benefits and drawbacks. But on the major side it has many advantages, let us go through the e-commerce advantages. Below are some advantages of E-commerce:
- Using E-commerce site will decrease the cost related with client’s base, consumer loyalties and higher deals it produces.
- The Problems related to the running of a retail location will lessen on the grounds. The reason is, the exchange is done through a site and not through a guiding store. likewise, the cost of lighting, leasing, staffing and restocking a store will totally take out.
- Your business can reach every corner of the geographical location, It empowers the business to reach in worldwide markets with national and global requests. What’s more, your business action is no longer limited with any geological limitations.
- With this, even private companies can get to the worldwide markets for offering and purchasing of products and ventures.
- The client or the consumer can buy and pay the amount at any time, and transactions can be done out 24 hours a day, even on holidays and weekends.
- It gives the consumer an option to compare the prices and at the same time also benefits the customers for cheaper products at the fine quality.
- No need to stand in big queues or on hold waiting for your turn.
- Various amazing deals and coupons are available to provide an extra discount.
- Managing the stocks, and inventory is an easy process, and records of payments and payouts are very easy.